Features and Benefits
Features Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.0a
Supports 2 x UART serial port
Built-in 16C450/550 compatible UART
On chip 256 byte FIFOs in transmit and receive path of each serial port
Serial data transfer rate up to 230400bps
Supports Standard Parallel Port (SPP), Enhanced
Parallel (EPP) & Enhanced Capability Port (ECP)
Parallel data transfer rate up to 1.5Mbps
Bus PCI-Express x1
Connectors 2 x DB9 male serial connectors
1 x DB25 female parallel connector
Windows® 2000 / 2003 / XP/ 32/64 bit, Vista 32/64 bit, Win 7&8 32bit/64bit
One available PCI Express slot
1 x PCIe 2S1P Card
1 x DB25 parallel port cable
1 x Driver CD
1 x User’s Manual
1. Turn Off the power to your computer.
2. Unplug the power cord and remove your computer’s cover.
3. Remove the slot bracket from an available PCIe slot.
4. To install the card, carefully align the card’s bus connector with the selected PCIe slot on the motherboard. Push the board down firmly.
5. Replace the slot bracket’s holding screw to secure the card.
6. Replace the computer cover and reconnect the power cord.
Download Driver: Click Here