PCIe 8Ports Serial Controller Card
RS-232 I/O series, a line of PCI Express Multi-port Serial Communication Board, is designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification V2.0. It can be installed in virtually any available PC system and compatible with all major operating systems. Users do not need to manually set jumpers to configure I/O addresses and IRQ locations.
This board offer independent serial ports for connecting terminals, modems, printers, scanners, cash registers, bar code readers, keypads, numeric displays, electrical scales, data acquisition equipment, and other serial devices for the PC and compatible systems. This board offers a reliable and high performance solution for serial multi-port communications.
- PCIe 2.0 Gen 1 compliant
- Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x16 (lane) PCI Express Bus connector keys
- Expands 8 independent RS-232 serial ports with communications speeds up to 230Kbps
- With highly reliable Exar native PCI Express 16550 UART controller
- 256-bype deep transmit/receive FIFOs
- Installs in standard height or low profile chassis with included bracket
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS
- Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit), Linux 2.6.31 or later
- One available PCI Express x1, x4, x8 or x16 slot
- 1 x 8-Port RS-232 PCIe Card
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Fan Out Cable
- 1 x Spare low profile bracket
Note: Contents may vary depending on country/market.
- Retail Box Packing
- 20pcs. Per carton
- Measurment: 47x38x34 cm
- G.Weight: 12.7 kg
- N.Weigt: 11.7 kg