Type: HDMI Extender OTO (One To One) /OTM (One To Many) Applications 120m Sender
1080P cascade transmission cat5 / cat6 4k 120m IP receiver HDMI extender.
The HDMI lengthener uses a CAT 5e/6 cable to extend the HD signal up to 120 meters, and can reach 1080P.
It not only breaks the HDMI wire transmission length limit, but also more convenient and flexible, more cost-saving
customers. This product adopts standard TCP/IP protocol to transmit high-definition audio and video over LAN.
It can transmit HDMI high-definition video of your DVD, player, computer and other equipment by CAT5E/6 network
line. The distance can be up to 120 meters. At the same time, it is convenient to transmit HDMI high-definition audio
and video signals by point to point, point to multipoint and cascade mode. The company’s production facilities provide
solutions for applications such as noise, transmission distance and security constraints, data center control,
information distribution, conference room demonstrations, as well as teaching environments and corporate training
- HDMI signal single wire extension, support CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- maximum support resolution 1080P@60Hz
- point to point single CAT6 network transmission 1080P@60Hz up to 120 meters.
- support switches / routers and other relay devices cascading unlimited extension and allocation of HDMI signals.
- IR infrared return function
- better compatibility, suitable for all kinds of engineering applications.
- both transmitter and receiver support POE switch power supply (for POE only).